- It's March 17th & it's snowing outside. I think my city's weather is confused. It's St. Patrick's Day not Christmas
- I am still trying to figure Twitter out. It's a process.
- Going for lunch with one of my girlfriends yesterday & trying to dodge old co-workers. Extremely awkward.
- a snoring puppeh.
- Getting my passport pictures taken on Sunday. Do these photos EVER look good?? What is with hair tucked behind the ears etc. It's just not cute no matter what. Ew.
- Trying to find something green to wear. Apparently I own nothing of this colour.
- Blogger continuing to correct my spelling of 'colour.' Yes, we Canadians add a 'u' in there. It's what we do. Is there an option to change my language to English (Canada)?
- I have a wine date night with one of my girlfriends tonight. Playing catch up on her wedding details. It's coming so fast!
- I have a hair appointment later this afternoon. Love being pampered. The salon I go to is owned by an amazing guy and I am really good friends with his sister so It's pampering/bonding time and they feed me wine as well =)
- My friend from Calgary is coming to town for the weekend & I get to spend some time with her tomorrow!
- My friends and I are officially booking our May long weekend vegas trip this weekend. I have never been there and I wouldn't do my first time any other way than go with my girls!!
- I am attending a Fundraiser on Tuesday at a local(ish) restaraunt, Famoso Pizza (my good friend Lindsay works there). All proceeds go to The Red Cross for the Earthquake/Tsunami Relief. I am so excited to be a part of this. We need to do all we can to help the people of Japan!
- Puppeh is keeping my tootsie's warm.
- My girl friends. I don't need to say more than that. My friends. They are awesome.
I think I have a bigger list of awesome. I am more than okay with that.